Blogger Template: FulBasyc

Download | Demo

This template is a variation from the Basyc template; the changes were made simply by using the Fonts and Colors tab - no XML and CSS tweaking! This is just to show just how much you can modify easily without tweaking the codes.

When installed, you need to upload a header image with a size of 900 x 150 pixels and fill in the Linkbar URLs. It's best to hide the Blog Title automatically set in the Header and use your own Blog Title text written on your header image.

10 comments:

JENNY June 23, 2007 4:17 am

hi love all your templates..used 2 of it actually but can u make a header in which i can put a much bigger graphic.. how about 900 x 250? thanks

Elque June 23, 2007 10:41 am

Hi jenny,
Great to know you like them. If you want to modify header image height to 250 pixels, simply locate the header code and increase the min-height and max-height to 250px. That's all. You're using my templates with width = 900px right?

The header code is in Subsection 3 in my Tutorial 3. Modify the height size in header-wrapper {...} and header {...} when you see the min-height and max height.

See if this works for you. Cheers.

Chris June 23, 2007 11:43 pm

hi,

i really really want to use your layouts. i have got it setup now but seems that it only works with firefox. I found out that it doesn't work well in IE6

Elque June 24, 2007 3:26 am

Hi Chris,

I wasn't aware of the IE6 problem. When I made my templates, I run it both in Firefox and IE7 to check if they are okay, and so far they look okay. Another thing, my PC uses Vista. I wasn't aware of problems in IE6 or maybe problems with different OS or even Windows XP and below.

Can you describe what's the problem?

JENNY June 24, 2007 8:22 pm

You're unstoppable Elque, another template.. good job you have..

If i can just comment on Chris' problem. My friends told me that my blog- don't look good in IE6 but it is working fine on Mozilla..

I tried to see it for my self and this is what i noticed 3rd column is at the bottom of the 2nd column when viewed in IE6

But it is working fine at my pc same here i am using ViSta and higher resolution..

Oh BTW, i see i can increase the heght of my header.. thanks

hebrink June 28, 2007 11:43 pm

I am an another user of your templates... Thanks elque.

Zack October 24, 2007 2:31 pm

"Blogger Template: Basyc" is really cool, i love it ! But unfortunatly i can't use google adsense between posts it doesn't work with this Template !? Any idea to resolve this little probleme ? or any tips for Help ? ads4art ( a t ) yahoo.fr Thanks in advance ! Zack ;)

budan March 14, 2016 11:45 pm

model plafon minimalis
model pintu kamar mandi
model rak piring terbaru
desain ruko minimalis
kreasi hiasan dinding rumah
pondasi cakar ayam
motif keramik lantai kamar mandi
cara memasang keramik lantai
interior warna cat dinding
desain warna cat rumah minimalis
model atap rumah minimalis