Blogger Template: MidBasyc

Download | Demo

This template is another variation of the original template Basyc. The major change is that the Post column is placed in the middle. Plus, I made some minor code tweaking to make it a little bit different from the original template.

As usual, you need to upload a header image (900 x 200 pixels) and hide the default Blog Title and Blog Description texts. I saw some blogs that use my templates forgot to hide the Blog Title and Description texts; the header would have been much nicer if they hide these texts and made their own Title and Description texts as part of the header image graphic.

JENNY June 24, 2007 8:31 pm

ok i am here again, LOL, just wanted to inform you that this template is perfect for my other blog..

Just a note again it doesn't look fine at IE6..the right column is way at the bottom of the posts..iguess people just refrain from using IE6 lol

other than that it looks great,

Elque June 25, 2007 3:18 am

hi there,
great. my template is really being used. about IE6, i didn't know that that's the problem.

To fix it is easy. The problem is the sidebar is being pushed below because it doesn't fit on the right side. So you have to make the sidebar shorter. Look in the sidebar2 {...} code - reduce the min-width and max-width 1px each time until the sidebar comes up again.

To tell you the truth, it's really annoying that some browsers doesn't read the code properly. I just wish somebody in the coding world puts a standard code so that all browsers read the same thing. But what can you do, we humans don't speak one language too.

Anonymous July 05, 2007 1:36 am

you people don't know that IE makes us sucks... this the best web browser ever the one who pass the W3C browser test.. i recommend to use firefox web browser then you can see the differences between IE6

FratBoyNewsAdmin August 26, 2007 11:27 am

why do I always get errors whenever I try to use one of your templates

AndrĂ© September 30, 2007 9:16 am

In my blog the sidebars appears at the end of the page, what can i do?

AndrĂ© October 04, 2007 6:19 am

I already know how to solve the problem, i will try now!

Zack October 24, 2007 2:31 pm

"Blogger Template: Basyc" is really cool, i love it ! But unfortunatly i can't use google adsense between posts it doesn't work with this Template !? Any idea to resolve this little probleme ? or any tips for Help ? ads4art ( a t ) Thanks in advance ! Zack ;)

arjay November 22, 2007 7:12 pm

thanks for this template. very nice

Chrissy King February 14, 2008 6:32 pm

I really, really like the MidBasyc template but it doesn't like IE.

For myself I don't really care, but I need to make this viewable for all people and pc's. Also I'm not sure about viewing on narrower screens.

I'm trying to put together a website for a charity helping land mine victims in Cambodia and would be willing to pay for this template (if I can afford your high level skills) if you are able to make it IE friendly (and adjustable for smaller screens).

I don't know much about html, but can do basic cut and paste changes.

You can contact me on my email below.

Sth Australia

Dzelque February 16, 2008 6:17 am

Hi Chrissy,

I designed MidBasic before knowing how to check in IE6 (I have IE7 and it's ok in there). I now have new templates compatible with all browsers including IE6. If you like, you can check them under the tag 'IE6 Ok'. Thanks.

AK August 09, 2008 9:30 am

This template is pretty good but in ie6 this is not working.

Can anybody solve this problem???

Plz... November 06, 2008 6:51 am

This template is very cool but have one problem. The date on the top doesn't appear correctly. Somebody can help me?

budan March 14, 2016 11:44 pm

Calon Gubernur DKI Terkuat 2017

Calon Gubernur DKI 2017

Calon Terkuat Gubernur DKI 2017

Guru les privat kerumah

Guru privat jakarta

Guru les Privat SD SMP SMA

Jual ramuan madura

jual tongkat madura

jual jamu tradisional

jasa seo murah bergaransi

youncy April 16, 2016 9:04 am

robbinssabinamn July 26, 2016 12:28 am

good nowadays you can build your profile with Snapchat. official source computer laptop or laptop or computer. snapchat online sign in great.

harrymackay September 19, 2016 2:05 am

good information and guidelines apps. This will instruct you APK Download directs you a words meaning with a six-digit code nice.