Blogger Templates 1 - 20

All templates | Templates 21 - 40 | Templates 41 - 60

Click below to view the demo page or download the XML file. The order starts from the most recent one.

Bloggeroo June 21, 2007 7:08 pm

Hi, I'm using your Kleen Blogger theme and love it. However, there is one little problem I can't figure out. I would like the two sidebars on the right to stretch to 100% of the page height. How do I do that?

My site is

Elque June 22, 2007 4:42 am

My first answer - that can be done!
My second answer - It's going to involve some careful code tweaking.

If you know Blogger code, what you have to do is shrink the header-wrapper to allow the sidebars to come up. Then, you have to tweak the Blogger HTML (not CSS) to build a wrapper for the sidebars so that the sidebars is not inside the content-wrapper together with the post (otherwise, the sidebars won't appear if you push it above the post). That's the basic idea.

If my language is a bit gibberish up there :), what I'm going to do is try to build another template based on your idea. It'll be in a weeks time (coz of some time constraints I have). Thanks again and thanks for the idea.

Bloggeroo June 22, 2007 10:19 am

Thanks for the quick response, can't wait to see your new template

John June 24, 2007 9:59 pm

Can you explain to me more about what Linkbar URLs are? Thanks

Elque June 25, 2007 10:51 am

Linkbar is the link menu at the top part of your blog, usually close to the header. It's put there for convenience; rather than having important links somewhere in the sidebars thats clog with other things, it's better to put them somewhere obvious - hence near the header.

Come to think about it, I think it's best to call it a menubar. But since I've started calling them a Linkbar, I'll just stick with it. The Linkbar URLs are just the URLs to put in the Linkbars. Hope this clears out the confusion.

John June 25, 2007 8:36 pm

Hello I was successful in downloading template DaBluzz but there were alot of errors on my page so I went back to the old page. I do not know what I did wrong but I still want to try again and see if I can get the problem fixed. Do you have yahoo messenger that way we can communicate?

Elque June 27, 2007 2:31 am

I'm not using any messenger. I'll do it this way. I'll upgrade the Dabluzz template into a new template and have it here in a week or so. Thanks.

I think the upgrade will solve a lot of problems because my earlier templates weren't as robust as the new ones (I just started writing templates by then).

John July 03, 2007 11:17 pm

I appreciate what you are doing. Let me know when DaBluzz is updated. Thanks.

Elque July 04, 2007 2:07 am

Still don't have time yet to update it. Will be a while before I got some time to do it. Cheers.

Elque July 04, 2007 12:58 pm

I have the new DaBluzz ready to download. It's named DaBluss.

John July 05, 2007 10:54 pm

Hello I downloaded DaBluss and it works alot better. Can you tell me how to improve it because I plan on using for awhile. How do I get rid of the bar after the title? How can I fix the different colors. By the way your site is great.

Elque July 06, 2007 10:30 am

To delete the bar, look for the CSS code "#header h1 {...}". Then delete the "border-right:..." command inside it.

To change colors, read the guide "customizing the templates".

John July 06, 2007 9:47 pm

I got rid of the bar Thank you. When I try to expand the title look what happens. How do I fix that?

Elque July 07, 2007 8:03 am

John, Look for this container - #header h1 {...}. It controls how the Blog Title looks like. Then change the value 415 to 0; or if you want to customize further, you can check out the tutorial. You'll get some undestanding on how to change it further if you want. But, to me, the best way is to use your own header image. If you want the purple background, just make the header image purple. You can then write anyway you want without playing with the code.

computer game November 23, 2007 9:25 am

hai.. I am planning to using your themes. Man you are so great. You give us direction how to modify blogger theme. I salute. Meanwhile i want to learn deeply your tutorial. so i can contribute like you too.
Wish your luck. And thank you very much