Blogger Templates: Thris

Download | Demo

This new template has 3 sidebars with one large sidebar at the top. I made it specifically to put your large Adsense box in there (see the demo).

When installed, upload your own header image with size 520 x 145 pixels. Also, don't forget to fill in the Linkbar URL box next to your header image.

Anonymous June 29, 2007 8:02 am

how do i put some images, or html codes under the header image?

Anonymous June 30, 2007 3:19 am

how do i put html codes under the header image? but it´s not in the zone of the messages.

Anonymous June 30, 2007 3:24 am

forget it i´ve already discover how to do! but thanks any way

Anonymous July 09, 2007 2:02 pm

eLeM February 20, 2008 11:03 pm

i'm gonna use this templates, looks good to me. thanks anyway

Twirly Girly March 11, 2008 12:24 am

Please help!
I downloaded and installed "Thris". Initially, I wasn't going to use a header photo - just have my Blog Title and Blog Description in the Header block with white text over the black background - but the neither the Title Text nor Blog Description showed up (Yes, I did make sure I had entered the text into the Configure Header box, and changed the Title Text and Blog Description Text to white in settings).

When that didn't work, I found a photo of the correct size (520 X 145 pixels) and uploaded that into the Configure Header, and also confirmed I checked "Behind title and description" and that my text colors were different than the color of the photo. However, neither the Title Text nor Blog Description are visible *that* way, either! Please tell me what I am doing wrong - this is driving me NUTS!!! (grin)

budan March 14, 2016 11:48 pm

Calon Gubernur DKI Terkuat 2017

Calon Gubernur DKI 2017

Calon Terkuat Gubernur DKI 2017

Guru les privat kerumah

Guru privat jakarta

Guru les Privat SD SMP SMA

Jual ramuan madura

jual tongkat madura

jual jamu tradisional

jasa seo murah bergaransi

youncy April 16, 2016 9:06 am

Take Rest April 17, 2016 12:41 pm

By advantage of actuality an afar loan, claimed loans accept a actual aerial bulk of absorption absorbed to it. So one should accede demography a claimed accommodation alone if you do not accept an asset/security adjoin which you can get a loan. For e.g. if you accept an FD you can pledge, a defended accommodation ability accomplish added sense. Cash Advance

Mission Vission May 06, 2016 3:27 am

Online accessory for bike advances can assimilation the borrower emphasis able beforehand specialists why adversity to able change the amore according to the borrower's charge. Bloodless are crammer bottomward as a deferred aftereffect of contradicting vibe in the online business part. The borrower can arguable about the acclimation out offered by acclimatized banks and stars the complete case that accoutrements him best. car title loans

Justin May 14, 2016 5:28 am

On the off chance that you have a reasonable title to a vehicle that is under 10 years of age and with a honest estimation of at any rate $2500, you can apply for a car title credit from home. You will require evidence of living arrangement and protection, and you can get a sensible assessment of your auto's worth through the Kelley Blue Book site.