Blogger Template: Semipro

Download | Demo

Just made this new one since my last template on July last year. It's an improved version of the Sempoi template. The linkbar looks much better on this one, plus some other changes to make it better. The overall blog look suits the money-making blog style.

I also made some modification on the codes to make sure it works on IE6. Can somebody please tell me how it looks on IE6 coz I have no way of testing it on IE6 myself?

I recommend that you use your own header image (like what I have in the demo page) with the optimum size of 860 by 180 pixels rather than just use the default Blog Title and Description. Here's instruction on how to upload your image.

12 comments:

lady January 13, 2008 11:41 pm

hi there.. i tried to download the template but nothing happens. what will i do?

Dzelque January 14, 2008 4:19 am

try again...maybe there's some temporary problem with the file server...i downloaded it and it was okay...

lady January 14, 2008 10:53 am

thanks a lot.. i downloaded the template and used it in my make money online blog http://spaceofinfluence.blogspot.com but it doesn't look good on IE.

can you do something about it?
thanks a lot..

Dzelque January 14, 2008 1:19 pm

i have IE7...it looks ok. Is it not ok in IE6? I can't see in IE6 and can't figure out how to fix it if I can't see it. What's the problem? If the side columns is pushed down the Blog Post, then the template width is not wide enough in IE6. But I won't know how to fix it until I see it.

lady influence January 14, 2008 5:49 pm

yes its not ok in IE6, the third side bar at the right side just below the about me is not showing in IE6. It's misaligned and goes below my post.

i tried tweaking the code but i still don't end up with the correct alignment..thanks a lot..

Spin-Off Investing January 22, 2008 8:49 am

I tried to get it to work in Blogger and when I went to save my template I got this answer:

We were unable to save your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The document type declaration for root element type "html" must end with '>'.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to fix it?

I use firefox not IE.

Dzelque January 24, 2008 11:56 pm

I've checked in IE6. It looks okay. But I know that if you have a widget in the sidebar bigger than the size of the sidebar, then the sidebar will slide to the bottom, if you view in IE6 (at least it happen that way in this template). So try use a widget smaller than the sidebar size. Or tweak the code to make the sidebar size bigger. But this is tricky as you have to change the main column size too.

Amanda February 08, 2008 12:18 pm

Hello Dzelque,

I just wanted to let you know that I have linked to some of your excellent Blogger templates in a recent article, which is a round up of the best Blogger templates I have found for free download.

If you would like to take a look at this post, you can read it here: http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/02/101-excellent-blogger-xml-templates.html

Best wishes and thank you for these excellent resources!

Amanda (Blogger Buster)

Dzelque February 08, 2008 4:06 pm

Hi Amanda, thanks for the links to my templates. Great blog you have there.

reezluv February 15, 2008 6:45 am

I downloaded the template but blogger shows an error there after I click save..do you have solutions for that?please..

budan March 14, 2016 9:52 pm