How to insert Adsense directly into XML code?

Do you have problems inserting Adsense directly into your Blogger XML code without using the Page Element? For example, if you want to put it below the Post Title but above the post? Read a good instruction on how to do it here. If you want to put the code in the Post Page only but not in the main page, read how to do that here. Example: click on this post Title and see how the ads appear above this post (if you're not in the Post Page yet).

To do either of the above, you have to modify the Adsense code a bit. The modification is called parsing the code. Read more about it here and use this page to automatically parse your code.

7 comments:

Interesting facts April 23, 2012 1:24 am

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
html5 development

santa April 30, 2012 5:37 am

The design goals of XML emphasize simplicity, generality, and usability over the Internet. It is a textual data format with strong support via Unicode for the languages of the world. Although the design of XML focuses on documents, it is widely used for the representation of arbitrary data structures, for example in web services. Thanks.
Regards,
michigan car insurance

ammumarket.net November 22, 2012 2:56 am

I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!…
buy youtube views
buy youtube likes
buy youtube subscribers

hams john December 17, 2012 11:40 pm

The main thing is references, and I agree with Danny that more than three is appropriate. Also, there's something to be said for companies that have to cold call or send unsolicited emails to drum up business compared to gaining new clients through industry visibility, referrals and great rankings. Affordable SEO Company

sedat Özer May 18, 2013 11:04 am

Thanks for sharing this post. Keep updating more and more.. sohbet chat chat sohbet sohbet odalari türk chat mynet sohbet film izle film izle chat güncel haberler chat türk sohbet haberler Turk cafe

sextoy terbaru October 30, 2014 4:06 pm

greetings all. I was glad to get the content one of them that I see this, and I can not reply to what I can right it with anything other than a thank you. And various info here.
Alat bantu wanita