Blogger Template: CoolingFall

Click the image above for a larger view, or go to Flickr for the full view. The image is captured from a screen 1024 pixels wide. This template can be completely changed from the Fonts and Colors tab in the Layout panel.

Header image credit: Free Web Page Headers.
Background image credit: GRSites.

Header Image:
If you want to use your own image for the header, the image width has to be 800 pixels (with any height) to fit the header nicely. If you want to use the image shown in the image above, download this header image. Save the image in your computer. Then, upload the image onto your blog header in the Layout: Page Elements section. As per license requirement, give credit to the header image provider by linking to Free Web Page Headers.

Terms of Use:
The template is free but please value our hours of design work by leaving the footer credit to intact.

Related and Helpful Links:
See these links for more help on using this Blogger template:

hanan June 27, 2008 10:16 pm

dear admin,
i've tried this template, but the background of posting and sidebar aren't same with the sample picture. I really enjoy to use this template like the sample picture, so I try to find out the picture of its background but I didn't get it. please, can you give me the links of its picture? thanks before

*** April 11, 2009 6:18 pm

I live in iran and I used this beatiful template (with a little changes) for my weblog: " ".I thank you and value your works so I left the footer credit to intact and besides I added the link of http://www.freewebpageheaders/ to my link lists.

budan March 14, 2016 9:25 am

Calon Gubernur DKI Terkuat 2017

Calon Gubernur DKI 2017

Calon Terkuat Gubernur DKI 2017

Guru les privat kerumah

Guru privat jakarta

Guru les Privat SD SMP SMA

Jual ramuan madura

jual tongkat madura

jual jamu tradisional

jasa seo murah bergaransi

ariyan arifin April 08, 2016 5:03 am

Along these bend he will see the acclimation to actually apperceive a abounding allocation of banknote he requires to accepting the bike. Ashamed he has the banknote interfacing by through the bike moves, at the day's end blank can addle him into complete any costlier method. Check Cashing San-diego

youncy April 16, 2016 7:14 am

adrita nirmitishonga April 17, 2016 10:38 am

The acclamation accusation be paid off in a audible part. If the borrower is not bogus to pay appellation credits adjoin the term's end, afresh there's every already in a while a best decision. He or she can "move over" the change, which circuits demography out accession abettor appellation acclamation in afire of your vehicle's title.
Car Title Loans

Dunia Hitam April 25, 2016 1:43 am

The world is changing fast. people are also being transformed. day by day we are becoming more dependant on degital system. you are making me think of this really. You have a great method of sharing your thoughts.

Obat Jerawat
Obat Untuk Diabetes
Cara Pemesanan Ace Maxs
Obat Bekas Jerawat
Obat Bopeng
Flek hitam pada wajah
Obat Jerawat Batu

Navisa aulia putri July 01, 2016 12:39 am

Thank you for sharing this awesome collection of content marketing tools.
obat sipilis di apotik
obat untuk mengobati kencing nanah
obat untuk mengobati raja singa secara alami
cara menyembuhkan gonore
obat untuk penyakit menular seksual
obat kencing manis paling bagus
Obat Sipilis Paling Manjur Tanpa Efek Samping
cara mengobati sipilis sampai sembuh total
obat untun penyakit kelamin pria
baha penyakit raja singa pada pria
obat gonore paling bagsu
pengobatan untuk penyakit raja singa
Cara Mengobati Kencing Nanah Secara Alami Dan Cepat
obat sipilis yang alami
cara mengatasi luka pada kelamin
cara pemesanan propolis plus capsule
obat kencing nanah paling alami
propolis plus capsule
cara menyembuhkan sipilis dengan propolis
obat alamai untuk jegger ayam