Click the image above for a larger view, or go to Flickr for the full view. The image is captured from a screen 1024 pixels wide. This template can be completely changed from the Fonts and Colors tab in the Layout panel.
Header image credit: Free Web Page Headers.
Background image credit: GRSites.
If you want to use your own image for the header, the image width has to be 800 pixels (with any height) to fit the header nicely. If you want to use the image shown in the image above, download this header image. Save the image in your computer. Then, upload the image onto your blog header in the Layout: Page Elements section. As per license requirement, give credit to the header image provider by linking to Free Web Page Headers.
The template is free but please value our hours of design work by leaving the footer credit to Ourblogtemplates.com intact.
Related and Helpful Links:
See these links for more help on using this Blogger template:
- How to install the template in your blog.
- How to use your own header image.
- How to get excellent images for your blog header?
- How to move the Blog Title & Description location?
- How to change the opacity level of your blog background?
- Learn how to design your own Blogger templates.
- Browse all the other Blogger templates.
- Browse all the templates compatible with all browsers, including IE6.
- Check out how to get rid of the Blogger navigation bar.