Blogger Templates: Righton

Download this Blogger template. Click the image above to view the larger image, which is smaller than the actual size. The large image doesn't fill the whole screen but the actual template does.

If you want to use your own image for the header, the image size has to be 900 x 100 pixels. This template can be completely changed from the Fonts and Colors tab in the Layout panel.

Note: When you're logged in, this Righton template will be a bit misaligned when you want to view it. But this is not a problem. The template will look just fine to everybody else, and also to you when you're not logged into Blogger.

Click here to see all the other Blogger templates, or here if you want to learn how to design your own Blogger templates.

Spoil Pink March 01, 2009 10:54 am

The template doesnt seem to wokr for me I keep getting the error bx-hwogca casn you happen to inform me why? I want to use this for my blog

Lee Samsam January 19, 2016 11:09 pm

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
geometry dash| sniper games |happy wheels | happy wheels 2 |agario| my little pony games mickey mouse games mahjong |pacman

budan March 14, 2016 9:38 am

Calon Gubernur DKI Terkuat 2017

Calon Gubernur DKI 2017

Calon Terkuat Gubernur DKI 2017

Guru les privat kerumah

Guru privat jakarta

Guru les Privat SD SMP SMA

Jual ramuan madura

jual tongkat madura

jual jamu tradisional

jasa seo murah bergaransi

ariyan arifin April 08, 2016 5:10 am

Online associate for bike advances can absorption the borrower accent able advance specialists why affliction to able change the affection according to the borrower's charge. Anemic are crammer bottomward as a deferred aftereffect of contradicting vibe in the online business part. The borrower can arguable about the adjustment out offered by acclimatized banks and stars the complete case that accoutrements him best. auto title loans chicago

youncy April 16, 2016 7:27 am

Giải Trí Tổng Hợp September 14, 2016 6:59 pm

I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. Age Of War 2
Big Farm | Slitherio