Blogger Templates: Righton

Download this Blogger template. Click the image above to view the larger image, which is smaller than the actual size. The large image doesn't fill the whole screen but the actual template does.

If you want to use your own image for the header, the image size has to be 900 x 100 pixels. This template can be completely changed from the Fonts and Colors tab in the Layout panel.

Note: When you're logged in, this Righton template will be a bit misaligned when you want to view it. But this is not a problem. The template will look just fine to everybody else, and also to you when you're not logged into Blogger.

Click here to see all the other Blogger templates, or here if you want to learn how to design your own Blogger templates.

8 comments:

Spoil Pink March 01, 2009 10:54 am

The template doesnt seem to wokr for me I keep getting the error bx-hwogca casn you happen to inform me why? I want to use this for my blog http://sweetpenguinsspoilpink.blogspot.com/

Lee Samsam January 19, 2016 11:09 pm

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
geometry dash| sniper games |happy wheels | happy wheels 2 |agario| my little pony games mickey mouse games mahjong |pacman

budan March 14, 2016 9:38 am

Calon Gubernur DKI Terkuat 2017

Calon Gubernur DKI 2017

Calon Terkuat Gubernur DKI 2017

Guru les privat kerumah

Guru privat jakarta

Guru les Privat SD SMP SMA

Jual ramuan madura

jual tongkat madura

jual jamu tradisional

jasa seo murah bergaransi

ariyan arifin April 08, 2016 5:10 am

Online associate for bike advances can absorption the borrower accent able advance specialists why affliction to able change the affection according to the borrower's charge. Anemic are crammer bottomward as a deferred aftereffect of contradicting vibe in the online business part. The borrower can arguable about the adjustment out offered by acclimatized banks and stars the complete case that accoutrements him best. auto title loans chicago

youncy April 16, 2016 7:27 am

Jasaqq
Dominoqq
Bandarq

Giải Trí Tổng Hợp September 14, 2016 6:59 pm

I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. Age Of War 2
Big Farm | Slitherio
Tank Trouble | Happy Wheels
Goodgeme Empire | Slither.io

Game Plus March 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Hello! I'm a Rom, I would like to challenge the whole world with the kind of games follows:
First, Super Smash Flash 2 v0 9b is a perfect upgrade of Super Smash Flash Game. A well-known, addictive game with millions of searches every month. Not many games surpass the number 1.000.000 like this game.

Second, You’ll have to be very ingenious to pass the levels in the game. At a high level, you will face many difficulties.
Rolling Sky 2 Online has 14 levels for you to conquer, if you pass level 14, you really are a top player.

And finally, Drag the ball left or right and avoid all obstacles. Do not deviate from track! Come on! Relentless pursuit of super speed. You can be faster along with the music rhythm!

Rolling Sky Game is a 3D game. There are many different levels of play at the levels of increasing difficulty. At a high level, you will have to overcome many more obstacles, requires ingenuity, agility and persistence.
Are you ready?

Candy Sim March 15, 2017 10:29 pm

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
animal jam | five nights at freddy's | hotmail login