- TNX – Offers amazing lets you sell contextual links and have great referral schemes.
- CashCrate – Have scheme that pays you money directly by completing offers and have a referral scheme that pays you not only by sending referrals to them, but also getting paid for the referrals from your referrals. You’ll get 75% for completed offers and up to 30% of your referrals’ earnings.
- Adsense – The most popular ads program that serves high click-through-rate (CTR) contextual advertising.
- Text Link Ads – For some bloggers, TLA is their biggest earner. The advantage is that the process of finding advertisers, signing them up, and renewing their monthly campaign is done automatically via TLA.
- ReviewMe – Publishers get paid $50 - $500 per review of a product, service, blog, or website. The ReviewMe pool of advertisers that’ll pay publishers for writing reviews are growing each month.
- Chitika – Works best to product-related blog as the Chitika eMiniMalls display product offers.
- Vizu – an innovative and reader-friendly way to monetizing your site. CPMs are in the range of $1.50 - $3.50. Revenues are generated through the addition of Polls in your site that matches the content.
- Vibrant In-Text – Only accepts sites with 200K+ page impressions a month. Their in-line ads are quite profitable.
- Tribal Fusion - Only accepts sites with 200K+ page impressions a month. Payments are based on CPM as opposed to CPC with relatively high rates depending on the placement of ads.
This post is the main summary of an original post by Everton Blair at ConnectedInternet.com (Alexa rank: 32,143). The original length of 776 words has been compressed to 318 words (59% less).