The image is captured from a 1024 pixels wide screen. This template can be completely changed from the Fonts and Colors tab in the Layout panel.
Header image credit: adapted from Nicholas T.
If you want to use the image shown in the image above, download this header image. Save the image in your computer. Then, go to the Layout: Page Elements section. Upload the image into the Page Element titled Picture. As per license requirement, give credit to the header image provider as mentioned in the credit section above. Note: Do NOT upload the image into the Header Page Element.
If you want to use your own image for the header, the image has to be 800 pixels wide (with any height) to fit the header nicely.
The template is free but please value our hours of design work by leaving the footer credit to Ourblogtemplates.com intact.
See these links for more help on using this Blogger template:
- How to install the template in your blog.
- How to use your own header image.
- How to get excellent images for your blog header?
- How to move the Blog Title & Description location?
- How to change the opacity level of your blog background?
- Learn how to design your own Blogger templates.
- Browse all the other Blogger templates.
- Browse all the templates compatible with all browsers, including IE6.
- Check out how to get rid of the Blogger navigation bar.