Blogger Template: Gorgeous View

The image is captured from a 1024 pixels wide screen. This template can be completely changed from the Fonts and Colors tab in the Layout panel.

Header image credit: adapted from Nicholas T.

Header Image
If you want to use the image shown in the image above, download this header image. Save the image in your computer. Then, go to the Layout: Page Elements section. Upload the image into the Page Element titled Picture. As per license requirement, give credit to the header image provider as mentioned in the credit section above. Note: Do NOT upload the image into the Header Page Element.

If you want to use your own image for the header, the image has to be 800 pixels wide (with any height) to fit the header nicely.

Terms of Use
The template is free but please value our hours of design work by leaving the footer credit to Ourblogtemplates.com intact.

Helpful Links
See these links for more help on using this Blogger template:

14 comments:

DAILYTOTS May 08, 2008 6:03 pm

How can I insert the widget on top i.e about, home, email me, etc.. Thanks

Susan June 24, 2008 10:52 am

Hi - Your templates are gorgeous and I would love to use them but no matter which one I download, every time I upload the XML I get an error message.

I am at the edit html page. I browse for the file and it shows up. I hit upload. And I get an error.

Any ideas what might be going on?

Thank you.

Ewcia... April 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Hello! Many thanks for the template,it's lovely. Also, appreciated all your instructions. Big thanks!

yogesh kumawat September 12, 2014 4:10 am

crowdfunding software Abdominals as soon as a number of people commence a brand new web page, Your institution is very searching for buying as soon as coaching could very well almost definitely assemble a number of people better usually while virtually any special 1.

Mission Vission February 20, 2016 1:12 pm

The general bit of payday credits are open on the web, so there is no deferral with faxing or posting of reports. The application framework is prepared and simple to wrap up. You will be requested your name, zone, encounters about your month to month pay and occupation, when your next payday is, partner the entire you wish to get and your record purposes of preoccupatio Auto Title Loans Chicago

Big Brother March 06, 2016 2:41 am

When it comes to taking out a loan, you should know they are not all the same. There are many types of loans and the terms and conditions of a loan can vary greatly. Your debt repayment options may be managed differently in a secured loan than an unsecured loan. In the event of an extended financial hardship, you may not be eligible to have certain types of loans eliminated through bankruptcy.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

youncy April 16, 2016 5:49 am

Jasaqq
Dominoqq
Bandarq

Killtan Roy August 02, 2017 10:03 pm

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed, thanks’ for all. You have such a great sense of style. I love reading your blog posts because you always give me inspiration to try something new and different. Last time I’m visit write my essay helps college students to enhance traditional essay writing abilities. Other than the college syllabus, writing ability is likewise needed to broaden self-development.

produkey June 14, 2018 2:24 am

I like your all publish. You have done amazing execute. Thank you for the important points you can provide, it reduced the problem a lot. I want many more details or so from you. windows 7 product key

John Jacob June 21, 2018 5:50 am

K44 White is a loose top rate blogger template with 1 column, responsive layout, magazine-styled, proper sidebar, gallery styled, fresh appearance, an specific design for Blogger, footer columns, slider, Cheap Coursework Writing Service social bookmarking icons, related posts help, nicely designed threaded comments and 404 errors page customized.

Mary Elbert July 03, 2018 1:35 am

The Bulk Texting empowers you to deal with the majority of your SMS interchanges specifically from your work area. The product is allowed to introduce and it enables you to oversee, send and get individual and bulk SMS correspondences.

Dennis Cameron August 13, 2018 1:46 am

Thank You For Amazing Information Admin Please Check My Article On.8 Ball Pool mod apk Hill Climb Racing mod apk

نور الهدى October 30, 2018 3:17 am

تنظيف الخزانات يحتاج الى مواد مصرح بها لاستخدام فى خزانات المياه لابد ان تتم عملية غسيل خزانات بجدة عن طريق شركة غسيل خزانات بجدة محترفة تعمل على تطهير و تعقيم الخزانات

Background Removal December 11, 2018 9:09 am

Background Removal Services (BRS) is one of the best Clipping path service provider around the world. We offer our global customers: Raster to Vector Services, Photo Restoration Services Prices, Photo Neck Joint Service, Exposure Color Correction Service, Jewelry Photo, Retouching Services, Photo Color Correction Service, Image Mirror Effect Service, Cheap Retouching Services, Deep Etching Service,