Using the standard "Add Image" button in Blogger's text editor, you can only post photos or images with limited size, even if you choose the "Large Image" option.
Check out this test blog to see how the image fills up the entire post area. If you use the Blogger's Add Image button, the largest image you can post will be much smaller than this.
Follow these instructions to post large photos or images in your blog:
- Store your photos in an online image hosting service. I would suggest the free Photobucket powered by Google.
- Copy the direct link to the photo you want to post. In Photobucket, the direct link to your photo is located in the "Direct Link - Layout Pages" tab below your photo.
- In your Blogger Create Post panel, click the Edit HTML in the text editor.
- To post the photo or image, type the code below in the Blogger text Editor:
- Change PhotoURL to the actual URL (the direct link) of the photo you want to post.
- Set the width and height of your photos appropriately. If you want it to be the actual size, simply delete the red part. If you just want to set the width and let the height changes accordingly to scale, simply set the width only, not the height.