- The "Read more..." function is available to shorten posts.
- Almost all colors and fonts are easy to customize.
- Blog Posts Edit buttons are fully functional.
- Flexible number of sidebars.
- Menubar below the header for easy navigation.
- Header image can be easily changed.
- Tested ok in all browsers using Browsershots.org.
To put the header image in your blog, left-click on the image below and save the actual size into your computer. Then, upload the image using the Layout --> Page Element --> Header Edit tab. If you want to use your own image for the header, the image has to be 900 pixels wide (with any height).
Header image credit: adapted from Template Panic.
The template is free but please value our hours of design work by leaving the footer credit to Ourblogtemplates.com intact.