If you have problems downloading the templates here, follow these instructions:
- Download the XML file of the template that you want.
- Open the XML file in a text editor, like WordPad or Notepad++.
- Using the editor search function, find the text 'widget id'.
- All the widget id texts have lines that look like this: '<b:widget id="'example1'...'
- Change all the numbers to double digit numbers. E.g., change 'example1' to 'example11', 'example2' to 'example 22', and so on.
- Once you're done changing all the numbers in the widget id lines, save the template.
- Then upload the template into your blog from the Layout > Edit HTML > Upload button.
- You're done. Hopefully this works.
We tried it ourselves and it worked! Good luck.
If it doesn't work, see this instructions.