Noblarum is an extremely flexible template based on The Professional Template. It has multiple columns that are flexible - it can either be a 3, 5, 6, or 8 column template without you having to do any coding. You can easily change all the colors and fonts without doing any coding. And you can change the header image to anything you want without any coding too.
This free Blogger template is based on a professional template theme. It can be either a 3, 5, 6, or 8 column template. If you want a 3 or 5 column template, simply don't fill in the smaller sidebars on the right and the lowerbar widgets; then make its colors blend with the post column.
The right narrow sidebar is 120 px wide, and the main left sidebar is 300 px wide, perfect for vertical and square Adsense boxes. The two smaller left-sidebars are 132 px wide. All the 3 lowerbar columns are 278 px wide.
- The "Read more..." function is available to shorten posts.
- Almost all colors and fonts are easy to customize.
- Blog Posts Edit buttons are fully functional.
- Flexible number of sidebars.
- Menubar below the header for easy navigation.
- Header image can be easily changed.
- Tested ok in all browsers using Browsershots.org.
- Read this if your comment form doesn't work.
Help links: template installation guides and instructions.
To put the header image in your blog, click on the image below to open up a larger size and save it into your computer. Then, upload the image using the Layout > Page Elements > Header Edit tab. If you want to use your own image for the header, the image width has to be 970 pixels (with any height).
This new XML Blogger template is free but please value our hours of design work by leaving the credit at the bottom of the screen to Ourblogtemplates.com intact. But you can label whatever you want at the blog footer.