Webnolia design is inspired by the award-winning #1 Indian technology blog Digital Inspiration by Amit Agarwal.
It is a minimalist and extremely flexible template with flexible multiple columns (2, 4, 5, 6, or 7 columns). You can change the columns, all background and font colors, and font types without doing any coding.
The wide sidebar is 300 px wide, perfect for square Adsense boxes. The two narrow sidebars are 132 px wide. All the 3 lowerbar columns are 265 px wide.
- The "Read more..." function is available to shorten posts.
- Almost all colors and fonts are easy to customize.
- Blog Posts Edit buttons are fully functional.
- Flexible number of sidebars.
- Menubar below the header for easy navigation.
- Header image can be easily changed.
- Tested ok in all browsers using Browsershots.org.
- Read this if your comment form doesn't work.
Help links: template installation guides and instructions.
To put the header image in your blog, click on the image below to open up a larger size and save it into your computer. Then, upload the image using the Layout > Page Elements > Header Edit tab. If you want to use your own image for the header, the image width has to be 980 pixels (with any height).
This new XML Blogger template is free but please value our hours of design work by leaving the credit at the bottom of the screen to Ourblogtemplates.com intact. But you can label whatever you want at the blog footer.